Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Wedding

Indulge me this bit of personal bragging.  


On December 31st, 2010 my son married his sweetheart and her two children.  I now am officially a grandma and a very happy one at that.   Tell me my grandchildren are beautiful.  They are, are they not? Allow me a few paragraphs and pictures of a Mothers' Pride.
My daughter-in-law is so beautiful on the inside and so very gorgeous on the outside.  We got the best of this marriage union, two grands and a beautiful daughter.  What a way to bring in the NEW YEAR.  
KEVIN and KELLY McMASTER

ISN'T THIS ROMANTIC
Introducing "The McMaster's"

Brayden and Mikayla Kalverda are now Members of the McMaster Clan 




I am so very proud of them, but what mother wouldn't?  They chose the Nestleton Waters Inn just outside of Port Perry, Ontario and it was absolutely the best wedding venue. Its overall charm and hospitality not to mention the food was 100% perfect.  The hosts were the best, the staff, the greatest, the whole visit from beginning to when we all said our farewells was FIVE STAR class. 

Not only do they host weddings they will be quite happy to have you visit.  The ambiance and comfort of the entire place is the best, the food was out of this world so tasty and well prepared, all of your experiences at this venue will be first class, you will want to return time and time again.  If you have time, take the tour just follow the link above.

Thanks Kelly and Kevin, Mikayla and Brayden for the memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!