Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Saturday, March 24, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE..............

Hey there everyone, I apologize for the delay, but have been trying to get my blog comments numbered but nope, won't co-operate, so had to deal with Mr. Random and do it manually. So I am pleased to announce the following as the winners:
1.     Rutigt  #22   Wins the Quilters Journal.........
2.     Hueisei  #11 Wins the package of 100 5.5 X 5.5 Charms........
3.     Robin   #62   Wins the Quilters Quarter Marker........
4.     Connie  #91   Wins the Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker........
and
5.     Jodi  #144     Wins the Clover Flower Frill Templates......


CONGRATULATIONS to each one of you.  Remember, each gift comes with a surprise and these surprises are handmade by me, three are completed and I still have two to go, soon as these are completed they will be revealed for all to see.... 
My biggest regret is that not everyone who commented could be a winner, so I do hope you will all return during my April giveaway and try your luck again.  Who knows it might just be your turn next time. 
Some left no e-mail address so I ask that each of you contact me at mitzjidebos@yahoo.ca and provide me with your snail mail addresses so that your prizes may reach you.
Thank you all for entering into the spirit & fun of this BlogHop  I certainly enjoyed all of your comments and now it is time to say goodnight, for me it has been a long and tiring day, but tomorrow a fresh new post and more of my chat. 


The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.  ~Author Unknown









5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, thank you, did you have FUN? I know I did! Thank you for your congratulatory note, it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I'm here! Thank you so much! Sending you an email shortly. I loved the hop it was lots of fun!

    Again Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m sorry it took so long before I answered. Thank you so much for the prize! I´ve already sent you an email.
    Gun, Sweden
    gun@lapp.se

    ReplyDelete

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!