Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Thursday, April 26, 2012

AWESOME FANTASY...

Hey there, I am finally up and out of my bed feeling much better than I have for the past few days and already accomplished a great deal of my chores!
I stumbled onto something so awesome, I just have to share this with you.
You have got to see this!  An event which took place in Liverpool this past week and sadly only for three days, but it was captured on film and is nicely put onto You Tube so if you don't catch it all and want to see more you can go here!   It was aptly named The Sea Odyssey!  WOW  I honestly wish I could have been a part of the crowd to witness it first hand.  Spectacular indeed!   There are many more video's to be seen on this fantastic subject so go and enjoy yourselves, it really is worth it if you haven't seen or heard of it yet!  I just love this little (no pun intended) girl's face, she looks so real!!!
I was catching up on some of my favorite bloggers and found this interesting article at Me and My Sister Designs titled "Decorating With Quilts".  What a nifty idea, and her quilt display wall looks so comfy, don't you think?  Now all I would have to do is to find an appropriate space where I could manage to display some of my quilts in this manner.  It sort of reminds me of a comfortable farm house type of display. 
Natalia, a blogger from Bulgeria makes and creates tiny creatures from fabrics, chickens, ducks and geese and her little meeces (mice)  I just love her mice, cause their cute and not real and I don't have to hunt them cause they live in Bulgeria!  
By the way, did anyone find any information on that White Selec-Tronic sewing machine I was telling you all about?  I keep searching but still have found nothing....
Thank you for your patience with me, I have been rather slow in posting these past two weeks, but I promise I will catch up. 
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.  ~Author Unknown..................................



0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!