Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Monday, April 2, 2012

PRETTY BLUE...........

The sun was shining, the wind was up and it was chilly today, but, given that the weather was dry I was out all day doing some much needed clean up of the piles around the gardens that need to be taken away.  Yard waste is always a chore to clear up isn't it?  Don't the garden beds look neat and tidy?  You may remember last year all of the overgrown trees and shrubbery were cut away back or even pulled out, now I am hoping it wasn't a mistake and that the growing will begin and it won't look so bare!  Guess we shall just have to wait won't we. 




 Still lots more, but I believe you get what I am trying to explain to you.
This blue is actually what it was today, the sky, I mean,
absolutely a perfect day.  I even caught the moon in the afternoon sky.  Then just because, I decided to take some pictures from around the Bay to share with you how pretty it was. 
I see I caught Mr. Hawk out searching for his family's dinner.



Isn't our tiny Bay pretty today?
While Saturday was a happy day hearing of the birth of my great nephew, it turns out to have also been a sad day in a way, my cousin suffering from pancreatic cancer these past three years passed away.  She was just 62 and had so very much to live for.  Thank the Lord her suffering is over.  She fought the cancer for close to 5 years and finally she had no fight left in her, I am relieved as are her wonderful husband and her children to know she will no longer suffer.   Nancy fought so very hard but finally after her doctors told her there was nothing more modern medicine could do, she allowed herself to leave.  We will all miss her but are grateful she no longer has to suffer pain as she did.
It is time to give myself a rest after such a full day. 
Thank you for dropping in, I would love to hear how your day went!
If by tomorrow I do not hear from the two winners who haven't contacted me I will have Mr. Random choose two new winners and announce that on Wednesday. 
In Memory of Nancy 1950 - 2012 rest in peace.
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak.  Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.  ~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!