Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bizee Quiltin

Hi everyone!


I have been quilting all day today and yesterday at the Church Hall, man was it HOT!!!!! I persevered though and am now quilting the flying geese border, hopefully I will be finished that this weekend.  Then just the binding to prepare and attach along with a label and it will be ready to gift away. 
In between the quilting I took a few short break to run and view some apartments, so far I haven't found anything but I will, given some time to devote to it full time.  The thoughts of moving spurs me on even though I dislike packing and unpacking, it unfortunately is a necessary evil.  
Will take photo's to share with you of this quilt when it is finished.  I spent all last night burying threads on the front and tomorrow will devote the evening to burying the threads on the back.  I am pleased with how it is turning out and some of you may like it, some may think it is just okay, buy hey that is what quilting is all about, some like some patterns and colors and some don't. that is what makes quilting so very special, it is personal to every quilter out there.  Here is a very interesting article about quilts and personality!  With another very interesting blog post from Frugal Quilting about quilts and personality.


Time to rest my weary bones, I have been slogging away in the heat all day and now I would love a nice cooling shower, put my jammies on and just veg out in front of the telly. 
Thank you for stopping by to see me and your patience in missing some days not posting.  See you soon.
Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.  ~Veronica A. Shoffstall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!