Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Back

Sorry for not being here yesterday, a crisis arose and I just have to attend to it so this post too will be shorter than most of my usual missives! 
Today my granddaughter Mikayla turned 9, seems like yesterday she'd just begun school and was only 6 where has the time flown to?  Happy Birthday dear sweetling.
Mikayla with her best friend her brother, Brayden June 12th, 2012

Just had a thunder and lightening storm roll through and it left lots of water on that tree just outside my window.  With the sun setting and the rays of it shining on the water droplets on that tree it seems as if the heavens opened up and decorated it with diamonds.... were that it were real I would be there with my bucket and learn to climb that baby real fast!
Look how beautiful the rain and the sun have made this tree look!

After I finish these two quilts I am working on I won't be quilting for awhile, least not till August sometime because I am packing up my possessions and seeking other living accommodations.  So if you don't hear from me it will be because I am out house hunting.   Will let you know when and if I find the right place.
Thanks for stopping in to check up on me, I figured you might, so kind of you to notice I wasn't here yesterday. 
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak.  Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.  ~Author Unknown


0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!