Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Free E-Books

Hey there everyone!


I have been taking it easy today, and seeing as I didn't waken till 10:30 this morning I have literally been puttering around with packing a few boxes, taking a much needed cool down shower (my second of the day), playing computer games, tidying up the bathroom, cleaning my crocs 
and just wasting time doing whatever it is that comes to mind.  No sewing today and I am on night shift tonight with my care giving duties in town.  All in all I really have relaxed today.  DO you remember my telling you about free e-books?  I get mine through Pixel of Ink!!! NOW you really should, if you are a reader and have one of those e-readers go and visit Pixel of Ink it allows you to register for their daily lists of free books which you can download either to be read on your PC or on your e-reader once your book has been converted and then transferred into your device.
CALIBRE is the place to go to for getting these free e-books transferred into your e-readers, all except those DRM's.  IF you go and obtain the free Calibre software which is so easy and user friendly, then it will tell you all about those dreaded free books written as DRM's, but there are so very many free books and Calibre is the right choice for assisting you in getting these onto your e-reading devices. 
I have already chosen 13 books which were free through Pixel of Ink, which takes you to the Amazon free books offers.  NOW if your e-reader is a Kindle, a Nook, or a Kobo or Android, or I-Phone these are all able to be converted into your e-reader from and through Calibre.  I cannot tell you how great it is to enjoy reading and all for free. 
Why not go and investigate if you have not already done so and are interested in free reading materials for your relaxation times?
With Pixel sending you lists of free books each day, you have such a wide variety and selection of Free Reading to choose from.  
Thank you for stopping in, I hope that the information I have just provided keeps you well entertained and there is nothing better than something free for your entertainment when all else to do leaves you not in the mood.


God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.  Have you used one to say "thank you?"  ~William A. Ward

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!